Investing
Here are my thoughts about investing in Bitcoin, based on my experience with crypto investments since 2017. I also included a how to guide on buying Bitcoin and Ethereum. Enjoy!

💡 Links mentioned:
Kraken: https://p2pinvesting.eu/kraken
Bitpanda: https://p2pinvesting.eu/bitpanda
Ledger (Hardware Wallet): https://p2pinvesting.eu/ledger

👉🏽 ETFs:
The best, low-cost broker for most Europeans: https://p2pinvesting.eu/degiro
Broker with zero trading fees (Germany & Austria only): https://p2pinvesting.eu/traderepublic

🎞 Videos:
My P2P Lending & Dividend Income (October): https://youtu.be/GRR01ozgKCc
My ETF Strategy: https://youtu.be/fNYoAPm6vhc
My Entire Investment Portfolio (It’s Not Just P2P Lending): https://youtu.be/DjjmJh941gg

Written article: https://p2pinvesting.eu/investing-in-bitcoin-my-experience

00:00 Should you invest in Bitcoin?
01:12 My experience investing in Bitcoin and crypto
02:45 What my crypto portfolio is worth now
02:54 The market in 2020 vs. the Bitcoin bubble in 2017
03:42 Bitcoin vs. Gold
I see a bitcoin investment as a great alternative to owning gold and as a hedge against inflation, in addition to other assets like stocks (I use ETFs) or real estate. Especially right now, with more money being printed out of thin air than ever before. While of course it has nowhere near the thousands of years of history gold has as a store of wealth, Bitcoin has a lot more upside potential.
04:43 How I would invest into Bitcoin and Ethereum today
After deciding the allocation (1-10% of the investment portfolio), I would keep things simple. I would buy Bitcoin with 70% of my funds and put the remaining 30% into Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap.
05:29 Why I would avoid buying altcoins (except Ethereum)
05:57 How to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum
For this, I would only use licensed exchanges that have a good reputation in the community, based in countries with a trustworthy regulatory environment. My favorite exchange is Kraken (based in the US) as they have some of the lowest trading fees. Another option that I like is Bitpanda, based in Austria.
06:42 How to keep your Bitcoin safe
07:15 How Bitcoin taxes work in most countries
This part is often overlooked, but adapting your strategy to your local crypto tax laws can make a significant difference.
08:29 Conclusion & Why I’m bullish on Bitcoin and Ethereum

👉🏽 Subscribe ►► https://youtube.com/p2pinvestingeurope?sub_confirmation=1

Thanks for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video! If you did, please leave a like and subscribe for more!

Also, I’d love to know in the comments: How do you feel about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general?

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Disclaimer: I am only sharing my own experience. I’m not a financial advisor and you should always do your own research and due diligence before investing into anything. Investing involves risk of losses.

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

New Peer to Peer Exchange Provides Africans with an Alternative to Paxful
Etoro Warns Customers to Brace for Suspension of Crypto Buy Orders due to an ‘Unprecedented Demand’
‘Miss Bitcoin’ launches celebrity NFT art charity project
Bitcoin Bull Run Over? || Alt Season Incoming || AMA with Crypto Tips
Elastic Supply Tokens, Are They The Future Of Stablecoins in 2021?
Coinbase Issues a Public Apology to EU and UK Customers — Did Not Address Its Global Issues

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *